A Global Association of Orthodox Jewish Believers in Messiah Yeshua
This is a list of all articles published by The Jerusalem Council at JerusalemCouncil.org.
Looking for our most popular articles? Check out the current List of All Known Messianic Congregations in the World, and The Jerusalem Council .org Vision
- Apologetics Messanic Apologetics 101 Messiah to Come Twice Like Isaac, Joseph, Moses, and David Messianic Apologetics & The Virgin Birth (Conception) Pslam 22:17 Like a Lion or Pierced? The Gospel in the Torah - The Genesis Road The Karaite Deception The Messiah is "From Among Your Brothers" The Messiah is called HaShem, the Beit El The Pardon of Jehoiachin The Sacred Name of G-d The Torah before Noah - A Refutation of Noachide Theology Trinitarianism Two House Theology is a Distraction
- Books Messianic Jewish Reading List
- Commentaries Bridges to Maturity Messianic Targum Galatians Parsha Mishpatim Understanding Acts 10:9-19 (Peter's Vision of the Unclean and Clean Animals; and Parasha Tazria) Understanding Acts 15:23-29 (The Four Prohibitions) Understanding Luke 16:16-17 (The Law Until John) Understanding Matt 21:19, and Mark 11:14 (A Cursed Fig Tree) Understanding Matt 5:21-25 (Raca, Fool, Murder; and Parasha Mishpatim) Understanding Romans 7 (Dead to the Law, Married to Messiah)
- Community List of All Known Messianic Congregations in the World List of All Known Messianic Friendly Yeshivot in the World The Jerusalem Council .org Vision
- Dress Head Coverings
- FAQs Do I need to be circumcised? Is the Torah for Gentiles? Is Yeshua G-d? (more...)
- FAQs (continued) What is HaDerech (Messianic Judaism)? Why Must All Teaching Be Tested By Torah?
- Giyur Jewish Conversion Jewish Conversion: From Abram to Abraham Keeping the Covenant Orthodox Conversion: A Biblical Perspective Orthodox Jewish Conversion: Esther 8:17 and 9:27
- Kashrut Kosher Organic Suppliers What is Chametz? (It's not Yeast)
- Moedim Jewish Holidays 2009 (Moedim 5769-5770) Pesach 2009 - 5769 Pesach 2010 - 5770 Pesach 2011 - 5771
- Reference Judaic Classics Online The Documented History of Torah Observant Believers The First Jerusalem Council Beit Din Who Was Paul and What Did He Preach?
- Teaching Defining the Old and New Covenant Lashon Hara Obedience and Distance to HaShem are Related Rabbi Simcha Pearlmutter - A Voice Cries in the Wilderness The End-Time Distraction The Precious Blood The Purpose of the Tabernacle The Red Heifer and the Blameless Mashiach The Yoke and Burden of Messiah, and Moses Torah 101 - The Torah is One Commandment What is the Torah?
- Tefillah Aveinu (The Our Father, The Lord's Prayer)